The Trustees

Chairman - Mr Vaughan Wiltshire









Treasurer - Rob Biddle.
Ex Rubery Cadet. Joined the Regular Army at 15 and served 30 years in the Queen’s Own Hussars and rose through the ranks to Major. . On retirement has worked at several appointments mainly in administration. Rejoined the Hereford and Worcester ACF in 1993 for 10 years before retiring and making way for younger adults to carry on the mantle. Invited to join the trustees in 2005 and took up the appointment as treasurer.



Stuart Atkinson

I joined the Army Cadet Force as a fifteen year old cadet becoming an Adult Instructor in 1976 and two years later was commissioned. During my cadet service I have been a Detachment Commander, Area Commander and have held various staff appointments, including County Training Officer. In 2001 I retired from the ACF having attained the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and the Counties Deputy Commandant. I am the Sales Director for a local engineering company based in Worcester. I became a Trustee in 2005

Dickie Davis MBE

Ex-Herefordshire cadet. I joined the Regular Army and served for six years. Subsequently worked in managerial appointments in the private and public sectors. Rejoined the ACF in 1960 and has striven to resign/retire ever since. Joined the Board of Trustees in 2005

No comments: